Choosing the right cruise line for your holiday can seem like a daunting task, with so many different companies offering such a large variety of features both on board and on land. With our handy cruise line travel guides, however, there’s no need to panic! Just use our handy overviews of what each cruise line has to offer to see which one will be best for you.
The Royal Caribbean Experience
Royal Caribbean is a leading name in the cruising market because of their focus on creating a real wow factor on each and every one of their cruise holidays. Upgrading the ordinary, their ships offer amazing innovations such as robotic bartenders, skydiving at sea and world class dining to their passengers. Sailing to over 260 destinations around the world, Royal Caribbean have an exclusive holiday to suit your tastes. Whether you crave sun and sand, vibrant cities, non-stop adventure – or a heady combination of all three – Royal Caribbean can always deliver. Featuring some of the most technologically-advanced ships in the world, adrenaline-pumping on-board activities, and excursions to suit every taste, Royal Caribbean have a lot to recommend and a lot to love.
A Class to Suit Everyone
Royal Caribbean’s cruise ship classes are designed to cater for the needs of every traveller, whether you crave an intimate adventure or the bustling excitement of a larger ship. Choose from eight different cruise classes that have been expertly created with the Royal Caribbean customer in mind, from the enthusiastic young family to the discerning experienced traveller.
- Quantum Class – Quantum Class ships have space for around 4,000 guests, who can take advantage of the exciting activities on board such as the RipCord skydiving simulator and surfing lessons on the FlowRider.
- Oasis Class – Oasis Class ships are the biggest in the fleet, carrying around 5,500 guests. Perfect for the whole family, they feature a huge range of activities from Broadway musicals to an on-board ice rink.
- Freedom Class – Freedom Class ships are a medium sized ship with capacity for around 3,800 guests. With British-style pubs, rock climbing walls and designer shopping, they have something for everyone on board.
- Voyager Class – Voyager Class ships have space for around 3,200 guests, combining a smaller size with all the adrenaline pumping activities of the fleet’s larger ships.
- Radiance Class – With a smaller capacity of just over 2,000 guests, Radiance Class ships feature acres of stylish glass from floor to ceiling windows to sea-facing elevators so you can enjoy panoramic views wherever you are on board.
- Vision Class – Vision Class features smaller ships for around 2,000 guests, who can enjoy panoramic views as they sip signature cocktails and decide which of the bespoke eateries on board to dine at.
- Sovereign Class – Sovereign Class ships have capacity for around 2,700 guests, with poolside cinema screens, a waterpark and family hot tubs.
- Empress Class – Empress Class ships have capacity for just under 2,000 guests, with everything you need to enjoy a tropical getaway. With bespoke cocktails, pool-side DJs and venues for dancing into the night; party, chill and repeat is the best way to experience this class of ships.
Your Dream Destination
Whether you dream of idyllic paradise islands in the Bahamas, stylish European cities that combine modern cool with iconic heritage, or breath-taking natural beauty; Royal Caribbean has a destination to suit you. Sailing to over 200 destinations around the world, Royal Caribbean’s cruises are the best way to explore some of the most beautiful destinations on earth. Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Dubai, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are all destinations just a luxury cruise away with Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean prides itself on providing a taste of the extraordinary when it comes to their world class cuisine. Collaborating with some of the world’s leading chefs to create tantalising dining options that rival the offerings in major cities, Royal Caribbean have brought true gastronomy to your cruise ship. Whether you fancy Japanese sashimi or Neapolitan wood-fired pizza, whether your family are coming together for a fun meal or you’re planning a little romance; Royal Caribbean’s range of dining options have got you covered.
Never a Dull Moment
Constant innovation is one of the key features of Royal Caribbean cruises, and this can be seen nowhere more so than in the revolutionary entertainment amenities available on their ships. If you’ve ever dreamed of learning to surf, skydive or ice skate then dream no more, because lessons in all three are available on Royal Caribbean’s amazing ships. FlowRider is a surf simulator that is perfect for learning the stylish water sport, or perfecting your skills. RipCord by iFly is a special treat for passengers aboard Quantum and Anthem of the Seas, who can learn to skydive on this state-of-the-art simulator that allows you to experience complete free-fall as you gaze out over the sparkling ocean.
For cruise goers who want nothing more than to relax and unwind, state-of-the-art spa facilities, relaxing exercise classes and unrivalled shopping districts can all be found on-board the ships. There are plenty of activities for the youngsters, with everything from fun water parks to the chance to get up close and personal with all your favourite Dreamworks characters. There’s one thing you can be sure of with Royal Caribbean, there will never be a dull moment whilst you’re on board one of their amazing cruise ships.
If you think Royal Caribbean sounds like just the cruise line for you, why not book one of Cruise1st UK’s amazing deals? Browse the full range online, or call our friendly sales team on 0808 159 1585 to book your place today.
Image credits: Royal Caribbean International