An exciting cruise opportunity is on the horizon thanks to MSC Cruises and their partnership with some of the world’s most popular Italian brands.
The MSC Divina will exclusively host a number of Italian brands onboard. She will be the first Fantasia class ship to sail from the U.S. and the first MSC cruise ship to offer year-round Caribbean sailings.
Here are some of the incredible Italian brands that will be on board:
- Segafredo Zanetti is considered to be the best gourmet coffee brands in Italy and quite possibly the world. Already the official coffee on 12 ships in the company’s state-of-the-art fleet, MSC Divina’s Caffè Italia will now showcase Segafredo branding and extensive selection of coffee drinks, including the new Chocolate Temptation menu.
- Delicious Nutella crêpes and fun gifts will now be featured on MSC Divina with Nutella Corner located next to the main pool. Each family that boards the ship will receive a special Nutella welcome kit while the mini and junior clubs will provide soft Nutella jar-shaped seats and toy containers.
- A real favourite will be gelato provided by Venchi with the Venchi Gelateria next to the main pool area.
- Try one of many stylish and sophisticated cocktails made with Campari at the Divina Bar on Deck 5, including Campari Classics, Campari Sweet Cocktails, and Aperol Star Cocktails.
- Another great Italian spirit is Disarrono, which will be featured at the Disaronno Contemporary Terrace at the ship’s stylish Garden Bar. Be sure to try the exclusive MSC Disarita, a cocktail fusing tequila, Disaronno and margarita mix.
- Speaking of drinks, the cruise line has also partnered with Martini on an exclusive menu found at the La Luna Bar on Deck 7. The menu offers a variety of Classic Martinis, Signature Martinis, Sparkling Martinis and Dessert Martinis as well as the special Martini Flight.
In addition, there are some incredible dining experiences onboard MSC Divina, including Eataly Steakhouse and Ristorante Italia. MSC Divina will feature 30-seat evening-only upscale Ristorante Italia, offering an ultra-high-quality ‘table d’hôte’ menu every night, and spectacular 115-seat regional steakhouse, Eataly Steakhouse, fashioned after the famed Eataly’s steakhouse in Manhattan.
MSC Divina’s La Cantina di Bacco, the wine bar and pizzeria next to the Eataly restaurants, showcases some of the best pizza and Italian wines. A boutique Eataly marketplace will also be available for guests to purchase authentic Italian products, including olive oils, dried pastas, artisanal sweets and aged balsamics.
Finally, there is H2D’O, a special feature for the MSC Yacht Club. S. Pellegrino and Acqua Panna mineral water in the MSC Yacht Club bars and restaurant will be served in some rather special glasses designed by famous Italian chef, Davide Oldani and design company, Schoenhuber Franchi.